BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

K-DASH for QVC





Heyy Fabulous people! It just got a tad bit harder to Keep Up with those Kardashians and I absolutely adore this! I love this family for the empire they have built off of negative energy.  Kim, Kourt, Khlo and Kris have teamed up with QVC and designer Ginny Hilfiger (sister of Tommy) to design K-DASH by Kardashian. The line ranges from $20-$240 with chic clothing, belts , handbags and other accessories. The line launches on QVC in conjunction with Fashions Night Out ,live on Friday September 10th at 9PM EST- just a day shy from when their fall BeBe line launches in stores which now includes shoes and accessories. I wasn't too too sold on the BeBe collection but I am super excited for K-DASH. I'm feeling good vibes from it, seems like its going to be HOTT! These sister are everywhere and I love it! I need to get me Ash, Keesh and Racquel some type of fab family empire sheesh! Check out a couple photos with the sisters wearing pieces from the K-DASH line. And you know what ? I'm wondering since its on QVC will you be able to make monthly payments like everything else? If so I'm SOLD....Don't judge me -I'm quite the frugal fashionista I'm just sayin.....LOL j/k but that may be good for some :-)
XOXO

The fur trimmed vest is sooo me! <3
I adore this motorcycle leather<3

0 comments: